Applying for your university is not much of a complex process when considering the very next step- applying for the visa! When you receive a letter of acceptance to the course you prefer from your university, we must start applying for a visa before it is too late.
The general checklist of visa documents
- Proof of enrolment (your electronic confirmation of enrolment)
- A valid passport
- Visa application fee
- Genuine Temporary Entrant (GTE) statement
- Academic and work experience documents
- Evidence of the English proficiency skills (such as IELTS test scores)
- Evidence of financial ability to cover expenses while living in Australia (tuition fees, living expenses, expenses for dependents, return airfare)
- Details of the health insurance policy (Overseas Student Health Cover)
- Statement of purpose
- Passport-size photographs
(Note: The above list is a general set of documents and it may vary according to the country you are applying)
The role of AusAsia Consultants in applying your Visa
Although the process seems hectic, it will be a smooth road for a student who has consulted AusAsia Visa Assistance. We provide you free guidance to get all your documents arranged and apply abiding all the rules and regulations of your visa class. This will highly minimize the chance of getting your visa rejected!