Post-graduate Work Visa in Australia
Functioning from 16th November 2019, Australian Post-Study Work visa (Subclass 485), now offers upto 4 years of work rights to international students to work in regional Australia!
Any international student can get eligible for this visa if he has the following qualifications.
- Bachelor degree (2 years work rights)
- Bachelor (honours) degree (2 years work rights)
- Masters by coursework degree (2 years work rights)
- Masters (extended) degree (2 years work rights)
- Masters by research degree (3 years work rights)
- Doctoral degree. (4 years work rights)
This also provides the right to travel to and from Australia as long as the work visa is valid. Gaining a post study work visa allows you to broaden your scope related to your career and education while developing yourself to become more independent as a skilled migrant.
You can live your dream in most popular cities like Melbourne,Canberra and Sydney. Many other cities like Brisbane, Perth, Adelaide, Gold Coast are also in the list. These cities provide perfect living conditions to every nation with a wide berth of social improvement and skill development.